Pull request guidelines
Open a pull-request even if your contribution is not ready yet! It can be discussed and improved collaboratively! You may prefix the title of your pull-request with “WIP: ” to make it clear that it is not yet ready for merging.
Before we merge a pull request, we check that it meets these guidelines:
- Please, write commit messages that make sense, and rebase your branch before submitting your pull request.
- One may ask you to squash your commits too. This is used to “clean” your pull request before merging it (we don’t want commits such as fix tests, fix 2, fix 3, etc.).
- While creating your pull request on GitHub, you must write a description which gives the context and/or explains why you are creating it.
- The pull request should include tests.
- If the pull request adds functionality, the docs should be updated.
- TravisCI integration tests should be green :) It will make sure the tests pass with every supported version of Python.