How to contribute?
If you are reading this, we thank you in advance for willing to contribute to the Watson project! You are awesome.
This document is heavily inspired by Kinto’s project documentation. Thank Mozilla people for providing such high quality content to the community.
Report bugs at https://github.com/TailorDev/Watson/issues/new
If you are reporting a bug, please include:
- Any details about your local setup that might be helpful in troubleshooting.
- Detailed steps to reproduce the bug.
Check out the open bugs - anything tagged with the [easy-pick] label could be a good choice for newcomers.
Look through the GitHub issues for features. Anything tagged with [enhancement] is open to whoever wants to implement it.
Watson could always use more documentation, whether as part of the official docs, in docstrings, or even on the Web in blog posts, articles, and such.
Any issue with the [question] label is open for feedback, so feel free to share your thoughts with us!
The best way to send feedback is to fill a new issue on GitHub.
If you are proposing a feature:
- Explain how you envision it working. Try to be as detailed as you can.
- Try to keep the scope as narrow as possible. This will help make it easier to implement.
- Feel free to include any code you might already have, even if it’s just a rough idea. This is a volunteer-driven project, and contributions are welcome :)