All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
2.1.0 - 2022-05-16
- The restart command now accepts the
- Watson is now compatible with Click 8+
2.0.1 - 2021-05-10
- Ability to
editthe current frame (#418)
2.0.0 - 2021-03-19
logcommand output can now be filtered to exclude projects and tags via
- Python 3.8 support (#402)
- Python 3.9 support (#402)
- Support for the TZ environment variable to specify the local time zone (#391)
- Upgrade to major arrow release 1.0.0 (#407)
- Zsh completion (#379)
- Python 2.7 support (#305).
- Python 3.5 support (#407).
1.10.0 - 2020-07-03
- Log output order can now be controlled via the
--reverse/--no-reverseflag and the
reverse_logconfiguration option (#369)
--atflag to the
--no-colorflags to force output to be colored or not respectively (#350).
- Require latest Arrow version 0.15.6 to support ISO week dates (#380)
- Make after-edit-check ensure that edited time stamps are not in the future (#381)
1.9.0 - 2020-05-27
- Improve Arrow 0.15.0 support after changes in
- Watson now suggests correct command if users make small typo (#318)
- Always show total time at bottom of report (#356)
- Use the default system newline character for CSV output (#366).
- Stylize prompt to create new project or tag (#310).
- Aggregate calculates wrong time if used with
startcommand now correctly checks if project is empty (#322)
- Aggregate ignores frames that crosses aggreagate boundary (#248)
--jsonoption now correctly encode Arrow objects (#329)
1.8.0 - 2019-08-26
- Add CSV output format support for
aggregatecommands using the
--csv/-scommand line option flag (#281).
start --confirm-new-tagoptions and corresponding options to configuration (#275).
- Update zsh shell completion (#264).
- Fix fatal AttributeError using Arrow 0.14.5 (#300)
- Python 3.4 support (#286).
1.7.0 - 2019-03-25
- Add lunar start time options to the
- Aggregate reports by day (#231)
- Fish shell completion (#239)
- Add support for first day of the week configuration in reports and logs (#240)
- Python 3.7 support (#241)
stop --atoptions (#254)
editcommand now checks data consistency (#203)
- Current state saving is now improve when using Watson as a library (#214)
- Prevent calling
get_start_time_for_periodmultiple times (#219)
- Improved support for UTF-8 with Python 2 (#211)
- Zsh completion for tags and projects with spaces in their names (#227)
- Typos in commands output (#230, #235)
- Project URL of the project in PyPI (#260)
- Python 3.3 support (#210).
1.6.0 - 2018-04-23
log, allow specifying a timeperiod of “all”
- Option for log and report command to (not) output via pager
--jsonoption to log command
- Optional flags to filter status call
- Change message when frame is removed
- CLI output when on tags on
- Bash completion with latest additions to command options
- CLI output spacing if a frame has no tags
- Frame modification time when renaming projects and tags (#181)
- Don’t print space before tags if there are no tags (#179)
- Match log daily heading format to elsewhere
- Set max versions for pytest and arrow for keeping support for Python 2.7 and 3.3
1.5.2 - 2017-08-02
- Follow up on the
configcommand fix (#161)
1.5.1 - 2017-08-01
- Fix the
1.5.0 - 2017-07-31
reportcommand now supports JSON output (#102)
synccommand is now compatible with the new crick.io backend API (#152)
- Python 3.6 is now officially supported (#150)
- Catch error when user wants to edit config but file does not exist yet (#154)
1.4.0 - 2016-11-01
- Watson now has a
logcommands now have new command line and config file options to (not) include the current frame in the output (#123).
logcommands now have new command line options to set the timespan to the current year, month, week or day (#130 via #124).
- You can now set default tags for selected projects in the config file (#113).
- Zsh completion support (#96)
- Document installation via homebrew on OS X (#121)
- When saving the Watson frames, state or config file, the most recent previous version of the file is kept as a back up (#120).
- Bash completion of projects and tags with spaces in them (#122).
- If saving the Watson frames, state or config file fails for any reason, the original is kept (and not wiped as before) (#120).
1.3.2 - 2016-03-01
- Document installation for Arch Linux
- Improve frame selection by position
- Improve error handling
- Remove unnecessary dependencies for a stand alone installation
- Specify correct source directory for flake8 and pytest (tox test suite)
1.3.1 - 2016-02-11
- Packaging issue with PyPI
1.3.0 - 2016-02-11
- A complete browsable documentation
- Watson’s brand new logo!
- Support for Watson’s directory override via the WATSON_DIR environment variable
1.2.0 - 2016-01-22
- Watson now has a
- Watson now has a
- Watson can now stop running project when starting a new one (optional)
- There is a wrapper for
RawConfigParserto make option access more convenient
editcommand now defaults to the running frame if any (else defaults to the last one)
logcommand now has a daily total time summary
- Unicode issues with cjk characters
- Edition summary is now converted to local time
1.1.0 - 2015-10-21
- Configurable date and time to output of
- Support for Bash-completion (#1)
framescommand that displays all frame IDs
- Set id if not provided (#30)
1.0.2 - 2015-10-09
- Add documentation to remove all the frames
- Improve installation instructions
- The last frame could not be deleted
1.0.1 - 2015-09-17
- Packaging erissueror with PyPI
1.0.0 - 2015-09-17
First stable public release 🎉